Best of Medicine 2.0 in 2008
Wow have a few days off? Check these out.
From The Scienceroll.com – a terrific blog, fyi. This post lists the best of Medicine 2.0
Dean Giustini at UBC Academic Search – Google Scholar Blog created an incredibly useful list of the best web 2.0-based medical services of 2008.
I have a few databases of similar sites:
- Top 10: Virtual Medical Sites in Second Life!
- 7 Tips: How to track the information you need!
- Medical wikis: the future of medicine?
- Community Sites for Scientists and Physicians: The List
- What you have to know about Twitter
- Sites of Medical/Scientific Videos: The List
- Call Your Doctor Online: The Future of Medicine?
And hundreds of posts here.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)